Why Publish on REPORT AFRIQUE?
With over 100,000 monthly visitors and growing by 20% every month, there is no better platform to pitch your articles and get read by premium internet users.
Our audience cut across business leaders in the corporate world as well as “netcitzens” who are hungry for verified and factual reports. So, your article gets the desired audience and earns you that needed validation in no time.
We Accept Submissions
REPORT AFRIQUE accepts submissions on any topic related to the sections on this website. All submissions are reviewed, and if accepted, edited for publication. Articles are typically between 500-1,200 words, but submissions of different lengths will also be considered, depending on the issue discussed.
If you are interested in writing for Report Afrique, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the steps below:
- Ensure the file is in .doc (word) form or that the article text is copied and pasted into the email.
- Attach relevant Photo(s), videos (or links to the videos/photos).
- Attach a short biography of yourself, a photograph for the biography, and any social media links you would like attached with your profile.
- Provide an email and phone number through which we can reach you. Articles authored by anonymous persons will not be published.
- Specify what your article is about in two or three sentences and why you feel it is an important topic.